1. Can you find examples of SCAMPER?
- The faces of two men were combined. In this picture, the first man is looking straight ahead while the other man is looking towards his left.
- This LED floor lamp provides better light quality and energy efficiency than fluorescent lamps. The lamps generate white light without generating multi-shadows.
2. Name one thing that you have learnt from the designs that you have seen in Red Dot Museum.
- The designs are innovative and creative.
3. Take a picture of the design that you like most and explain why it appeals to you.
- It appeals to me as the colours are very attractive. Also, the way they created this exhibition was by using the recycled materials like bottles and cups.